Skip Navigation LinksTypes-of-translations

​​We translate and certify Official Certificates from Arabic and Kurdish into English. Our certified translations, called Basic Certified Translations, are accepted in the UK including the Home Office and UKBA.

If the certification is for a court of law or some foreign embassies, or in some higher official UK capacity, or for use outside the UK, you may need a Sworn Translation or a notarized translation which we will be able to provide through a Notary Public.

The translation will be accompanied by a letter of certification from a professional translator licensed to practice the profession.

Documents need certifications include:

  • Birth certificate
  • Diploma certificate
  • Wedding certificate 
  • Legal contract
  • Divorce decree 
  • No Impediment to marry
  • Police Criminal Record​​
  • Death Certificate
  • Driving license
  • Bank statement
  • Registration document 
  • Insurance certificate
  • Passport / ID card 
  • Letters of promise 
  • Passport and Visa
  • Residency permit
  • Academic credentials
  • Power of Attorney… etc.​